Jesus prayed in John 17 for Christian unity as a result of his church being sanctified by His truth:
- 17 “ buy provigil online ireland Sanctify them through thy buy Pregabalin truth: thy word is truth.”
- 23 “I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made http://ipjornal.com/tema/noticias-saude-bem-estar/saude/page/12 perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.”
The apostle Paul also clearly taught that the result of a Spirit-led Christian movement would lead to “one Lord, one faith, one baptism” (Ephesians 4:5). One truth based on the one Bible. Where Christ dwells there will be One unity and One sanctification.
Bearing the above in mind, should we be excited to hear the news that 1 million Christians are aiming to gather together at the National Mall, Washington DC, USA on 16th July 2016 to unite their voices in prayer for the restoration of the USA via church unity in the name of Jesus Christ ? No ! Christian unity does not exclude Bible truth. Note what the website – https://reset2016.com/ – and – http://reset2016.com/about-together2016/ – states:
“Together 2016 is the day our generation will meet on the National Mall to come together around Jesus in unified prayer, worship, and a call for catalytic change. We’re coming together with as many people as possible who believe Jesus changes everything.”
“We believe there’s power in coming together. Jesus promised whenever two or more come together in His name, He is present. It’s emboldening to join with others, to know we’re not alone, to realize we can do more together than apart. July 16, 2016 is the day when this generation lays down what divides us and lifts up Jesus who unites us. On a day of unified prayer, worship, and a call for catalytic change, we will meet on the National Mall to declare that Jesus changes everything.”
Did you catch that ? Yes, Jesus promotes power. Yes, Jesus promotes unity. Yes, Jesus promotes unified prayer, worship and Spirit-led change. But no, Jesus does not “lay down” truths just for the sake of unity ! The bible is clear:
- “To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.” (Isiah 8:20).
- “My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth”. (1 John 3:18)
Christ-led unity will always be built on God’s law, His testimony and His truth – i.e. the old and new testaments of the Bible. True love and true unity will be reflected in Christian deeds – the result of the indwelling Christ.
So, if a church believes repentance is not necessary, can we lay down the Bible truth of repentance ? No ! Or if a church believes you can live in sin until Jesus comes with no change of character, can we lay down the Bible truth of victory over sin through the power of Jesus ? No ! In other words, it would be best to follow the Bible truth and be separate from the spirit of the world that exist among ungodly churches, than to lay down Bible truth just for the sake of “empty” unity. Beloved, the above event is a large scale trap endorsed by Rome !
In addition, the Together 2016 Reset movement are expecting the Pope to address the one million attendees (see the video below). If you are Catholic, to have the Pope present over such a gathering would make sense as a Roman Catholic. However, if you are a Protestant christian, why would you attend a gathering addressed by the Pope of Rome referred in the Bible as:
- the “man of sin”: 2 Thessalonians 2:3 – “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition”
- the “little horn” power : Daniel 7:8 & 25 – “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.” “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”
- the “great whore” and “scarlet coloured beast” : Revelation 17:1 to 5 – “And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.” The third angel’s message shares the history of the man of sin, the little horn, the great whore of Revelation 17.
Do you want to know what the Pope and the Roman Catholic church truly represents ? What happened during the “dark ages” ? How did Rome think to “change times and laws” ? Click here to read the third angel’s message.
Jesus predicted how such moments would eventually lead to civil and religious intolerance leading up to a National Sunday Law:
“Through the two great errors, the immortality of the soul and Sunday sacredness, Satan will bring the people under his deceptions. While the former lays the foundation of spiritualism, the latter creates a bond of sympathy with Rome. The Protestants of the United States will be foremost in stretching their hands across the gulf to grasp the hand of spiritualism; they will reach over the abyss to clasp hands with the Roman power; and under the influence of this threefold union, this country will follow in the steps of Rome in trampling on the rights of conscience.” Great Controversy – Page 588.
“It will be declared that men are offending God by the violation of the Sunday sabbath; that this sin has brought calamities which will not cease until Sunday observance shall be strictly enforced; and that those who present the claims of the fourth commandment, thus destroying reverence for Sunday, are troublers of the people, preventing their restoration to divine favor and temporal prosperity.” Great Controversy – Page 590.
“…even in free America, rulers and legislators, in order to secure public favor, will yield to the popular demand for a law enforcing Sunday observance…” Great Controversy – Page 592.
The same Jesuit Pope Francis also promoted the John 17 movement. Are these events leading people in the same erring direction ?
If you have read the third angel’s message, now you will understand the true purpose of the Jesuit Pope and the Roman Catholic church. So, what can you do now ? Support Reformation 2016 today ! Click below for details.
If you want to either attend the Together 2016 Reset day on the 16 July 2016 to protest against the gathering, and distribute Great Controversy books and other truth-filled literature to warn the attendees of forthcoming events prophesied in the Bible, or if you can donate to support the purchasing of Gospel literature to those who attend, please visit the above website. Please share this post with friends and family. The time is at hand !