Pope Francis smiles during a meeting with youths on Piazza Vittorio in Turin on 21 June, a few days after his encyclical Laudato Si’ was issued.
Any discussions on how the world can help to solve our current global climate problem should surely be promising news right ? Should we be inspired by the Pope’s latest encyclical or should we be very deeply concerned ?
According to the Bible, the latest Roman Encyclical entitled “Laudato Si” is further evidence of the world increasingly wondering after the Beast power which will assist the USA to enforce a New World Order with mandatory international Sunday laws. Are you ready for the final movements of earth’s history that will be rapid ones ?
In addition to the latest Pope’s letter, the videos below show the advancement of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Jade Helm 15 and Military projects that will be designed alongside Papal Rome to muffle your freedoms and religious independence. Sounds far fetched ? The videos below are self explanatory.
The English version of the Laudato Si pdf download is 184 pages long and focuses on “care for our common home”. The following quotes in the encyclical should alarm and concern you:
- (Page 3 & 64) “Laudato si’, mi’ Signore” – “Praise be to you, my Lord”. In the words of this beautiful canticle, Saint Francis of Assisi reminds us that our common home is like a sister with whom we share our life and a beautiful mother who opens her arms to embrace us. “Praise be to you, my Lord, through our Sister, Mother Earth, who sustains and governs us, and who produces various fruit with coloured flowers and herbs”…”Sir Brother Sun”, “Sister Moon”, “Brother Wind”, “Sister Water”, “Brother Fire” etc. [Note: New Age terminogy that is wholly unbiblical.].
- (Page 127) “Enforceable international agreements are urgently needed, since local authorities are not always capable of effective intervention. Relations between states must be respectful of each other’s sovereignty, but must also lay down mutually agreed means of averting regional disasters which would eventually affect everyone. Global regulatory norms are needed to impose obligations and prevent unacceptable actions…” [Note emphasis on force similar to Revelation 13:12 of the beast power – “causeth the earth” to worship the beast power of Papal Rome.]
- (Page 171). “It is in the Eucharist that all that has been created finds its greatest exaltation. Grace, which tends to manifest itself tangibly, found unsurpassable expression when God himself became man and gave himself as food for his creatures.” ? [Note: The Eucharist suggests the literal daily re-sacrifice of Christ, partaking of his literal blood and body. The Bible teaches the opposite that the wine and bread are emblems or tokens of remembrance according to 1 Corinthians 11:24 & 25.]
- (Page 175) “Mary, the Mother who cared for Jesus, now cares with maternal affection and pain for this wounded world. Just as her pierced heart mourned the death of Jesus, so now she grieves for the sufferings of the crucified poor and for the creatures of this world laid waste by human power. Completely transfigured, she now lives with Jesus, and all creatures sing of her fairness. She is the Woman, “clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars”
(Rev 12:1). Carried up into heaven, she is the Mother and Queen of all creation. In her glorified body, together with the Risen Christ, part of creation has reached the fullness of its beauty. She treasures the entire life of Jesus in her heart (cf. Lk 2:19,51), and now understands the meaning of all things. Hence, we can ask her to enable us to look at this world with eyes of wisdom.” [Note: Blasphemy ! Mary was a sinner saved by the grace of Jesus Christ alone. She is not interceding with Jesus in heaven. As a created being, Mary recognised herself as a sinner that depended fully upon the saving grace of God alone. In Luke 2:24, Mary offerred a sin offering “according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons .” Why ? In Leviticus 12:8, it states, “…And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.” Mary recognised her need for atonement through Christ by bringing a sin offering to the temple.]
- (Page 173) “On Sunday, our participation in the Eucharist has special importance. Sunday, like the Jewish Sabbath, is meant to be a day which heals our relationships with God, with ourselves, with others and with the world. Sunday is the day of the Resurrection, the “first day” of the new creation, whose first fruits are the Lord’s risen humanity, the pledge of the final transfiguration of all created reality. It also proclaims “man’s eternal rest in God”. In this way, Christian spirituality incorporates the value of relaxation and festivity. We tend to demean contemplative rest as something unproductive and unnecessary, but this is to do away with the very thing which is most important about work: its meaning. We are called to include in our work a dimension of receptivity and gratuity, which is quite different from mere inactivity. Rather, it is another way of working, which forms part of our very essence. It protects human action from becoming empty activism; it also prevents that unfettered greed and sense of isolation which make us seek personal gain to the detriment of all else. The law of weekly rest forbade work on the seventh day, “so that your ox and your donkey may have rest, and the son of your maidservant, and the stranger, may be refreshed” (Ex 23:12). Rest opens our eyes to the larger picture and gives us renewed sensitivity to the rights of others. And so the day of rest, centred on the Eucharist, sheds it light on the whole week, and motivates us to greater concern for nature and the poor.” [Note: Sunday was not the day that God blessed and sanctified in Creation week, the Old Testament or the New Testament. In Genesis 2:3, the seventh day which was not a Jewish Sabbath but God’s Sabbath for all mankind, was the day put aside for rest in rememberance of God’s creation week and His power to sanctify his church – “And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.” See Third Angel’s Message link at the bottom of this post.]
- On 17 June 2015 the Lambeth Declaration on Climate Change – signed by representatives of the Church of England, Muslims, Sikhs, the Catholic Church in England and Wales, the Methodist Conference and Jewish communities – spoke of the same urgent need for action. [Note: See how Papal Rome is gathering support and popularity from worldwide religions, politicians and rulers ?]
Danny Vierra shares further details on the Encyclical, Jade Helm 15 and how Robotics and AI (Artificial Intelligence ) is being used by the Military that could threaten your religious liberty and freedoms:
The following video explores more detail in regard to Jade Helm 15 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=17&v=vN7cXj8-cGA . If any bit of the video is true, be sure that the time is at hand and it is time to be prepared for the final movements of earth’s history will be rapid ones.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Defense responsible for the development of emerging technologies for use by the military. DARPA was created in 1958 as the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) by President Dwight D. Eisenhower. Its purpose was to formulate and execute research and development projects to expand the frontiers of technology and science, with the aim to reach beyond immediate military requirements.
Examples of the DARPO military Ai robotic projects:
1. 4MM (4-minute mile): Wearable DARPA jetpack to enable soldiers to run at increased speed:
2. DARPA Atlas: A humanoid robot: Atlas is a bipedal humanoid robot primarily developed by the American robotics company Boston Dynamics, with funding and oversight from the United States Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). The 6-foot (1.8 m) robot is designed for a variety of search and rescue tasks, and was unveiled to the public on July 11, 2013.
4. EATR: An autonomous DARPA tactical robotic system:
5. DARPA Meshworm – Robotic Spy Worm:
6. DARPA Remote control human fear – removing remotely soldiers fear on the front line [Video Unavailable]:
7. DARPA Remote control Beetles:
8. Asimo Honda Robot (not DARPA):
Will the above Military projects be used to protect innocent citizens or used to destroy those who uplift civil and religious liberty ?
For further information on how the above Papal power and military powers are aligning to the fulfillment of the prophecies in the Bible, please see the Third Angel’s Message.
- Instant Artificial Intelligence – ability to transfer learnings from one robot to another “online”